Next Scheduled Test Day: Leaside Buddy Test Day - CANCELLED
Place : Leaside Arena
NEW TEST DAY PROCEDURES
Effective September 1st, 2017
Skate Canada Test Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Overview STAR 1-5 Content
- STAR 1-5 Equivalency
- STAR 1-5 Assessment Codes
- Assessment Sheets - STAR 1 , 2, 3, 4, 5 Skills
- Assessment Sheets - STAR 1-5 Free Skate
- Assessment Sheets - STAR 1-5 Dance
STAR 1-5 Tests:
- A FHFSC Coach is responsible for printing and filling out the Skate Canada Assessment Sheet. The coach must also include their Skate Canada membership number on assessment sheet.
- The skater/parent/guardian is responsible for payment at the clubs’ office.
- The test is assessed by the coach, and can take place any time as discussed between the coach and skater.
- After the test is completed, the coach submits the completed assessment sheet in the FHFSC office.
- The club will then forward the test form and payment to Skate Canada and if the test was passed record it on the skaters FHFSC membership account.
- Online registration will open thirty (30) days before the formal test day, and remain open until fifteen (15) days before test day at 12:00 pm. Parents/guardians are to register and pay online. Please ensure the Partner (for Dances), No Music/Music (For Skills), and Title (for Interpretive) are mentioned in comments/notes before completing the payment.
- Coaches must ensure skaters or parent/guardian of skaters register for the proper test online through the FHFSC Membership system. On the day the registration closes, coaches are to review the online registration of all their skaters.
- The Test Day schedule will be emailed to the coaches and parent/guardian of the skaters.
STAR 6+ Tests:
For more information about the StarSkate Test Day Procedure, please contact the FHFSC Office.