2019 - 2020 Test Date Thursday December 5th 2019
11:30 am to 2:00 pm
at North Toronto Skating Club
NEW TEST DAY PROCEDURES
Effective September 1st, 2017
Skate Canada Test Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Overview STAR 1-5 Content
- STAR 1-5 Equivalency
- STAR 1-5 Assessment Codes
- Assessment Sheets - STAR 1-5 Skills
- Assessment Sheets - STAR 1-5 Free Skate
- Assessment Sheets - STAR 1-5 Dance
STAR 1-5 Tests:
- A FHFSC Coach is responsible for printing and filling out the Skate Canada Assessment Sheet. The coach must also include their Skate Canada membership number on assessment sheet.
- The skater/parent/guardian is responsible for payment at the clubs’ office.
- The test is assessed by the coach, and can take place any time as discussed between the coach and skater.
- After the test is completed, the coach submits the completed assessment sheet in the FHFSC office.
- The club will then forward the test form and payment to Skate Canada and if the test was passed record it on the skaters FHFSC membership account.
- Online registration will open thirty (30) days before the formal test day, and remain open until fifteen (15) days before test day at 12:00 pm. Parents/guardians are to register and pay online. Please ensure the Partner (for Dances), No Music/Music (For Skills), and Title (for Interpretive) are mentioned in comments/notes before completing the payment.
- Coaches must ensure skaters or parent/guardian of skaters register for the proper test online through theFHFSC Membership system. On the day the registration closes, coaches are to review the online registration of all their skaters.
- The Test Day schedule will be emailed to the coaches and parent/guardian of the skaters.
STAR 6+ Tests:
For more information about the STARSkate Test Day Procedure, please contact the FHFSC Office.