Covid 19 UPDATE 10.0 May 29 1:30 pm
Covid 19 UPDATE 9.0 May 08 4:51pm
- FHFSC has completed processing credits for all season 4 program sessions that were cancelled due to Covid 19 and Arena Closures.Please log into your account to see the credit issued.
- Monthly Club Contests have been added to help keep our club friendships close. During these times when skating has been taken off ice and also when we are back in the arena our coaches want to keep the fun going, so join our contests and reach out to your friends at the club to join in! Go to the Monthly Club Contest tab under Events on our website.
- Larry Grossman Arena will be closed until FURTHER NOTICE. Management with the city of Toronto has not confirmed a reopening date of the arena.
- Skate Canada has also not made any approval to continue to skate. FHFSC is a Skate Canada Sanctioned Program : Click here for important information from Skate Canada
- The health and safety of our members and community is our top priority.
We will continue to provide updates as soon as they come in.
If you have any questions, please contact the office, email@example.com.
Meet our Coaches!
Forest Hill FSC is proud to have over 30 Skate Canada Certified (and higher!) coaches on our roster! Follow this link to meet them!
CanPowerSkate is an action-packed, high-energy instructional power skating program geared towards hockey: the program focuses on balance, power, agility, speed and endurance. Skills, techniques and conditioning drills are taught in a progressive format that emphasizes how the skills the skaters are learning apply to game situations. CanPowerSkate is an excellent complement for athletes playing on hockey teams.
Monday - Friday 2:00 - 7:00 PM We can easily be reach by clicking the
Saturday - 7:00 am - 12:00 PM Link below and leaving us an Email or
Sunday - 4:00 - 7:00 PM Calling the office at 416- 481 -7325